Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The sniffles, I haz them.

Could be allergies. Could be a cold, seeing as I 4o hours/week with snotnosed kids. Either way, it sucks. I have no desire to do anything. Gym? Nope. Write thank you notes? Nope. Start weeding through the basement in anticipation of moving? Nope. Work? FUCK NO. I just wanna nap, is that so bad?

House Update: No closing date yet. The mortgage company keeps nitpicking at our loan application (for example, they said the photograph on the copy of Jason's driver's license was too dark. WTF?) and it's holding stuff up. Hopefully, closing day will be next Monday or Tuesday. I just want it to be over and done with, I am sick of being the point man, so to speak, on all this shit.

Two of my most favorite people ever, Katie and Ben, are having a Halloween party in a couple of weeks. And I have NO CLUE what to wear. Suggestions?

Aaaaand my last random thought for the day...I love Chipotle. LOVE IT. That's all I got.

No comments: