Friday, October 31, 2008

IHO Halloween

31 things about me...

1. Where is your cell phone? Sitting on the coffee table

2. Where is your significant other? in bed

3. Your hair color? Kind of reddish-brown

4. Your mother? Judy

5. Your father? Ed

6. Your favorite thing? My memories of Shawn and I- oh and I love my new white leather coat

7. Your dream last night? I know I had one, and it was weird. That's about it.

8. Your dream/goal? To be successful and happy.

9. The room you're in? Living room

10. Your hobby? working out, reading

11. Your fear? Losing Jason

12. Where do you want to be in six years? Gah. Probably with at least one bambino, if not two.

13. Where were you last night? at home

14. What you’re not doing? running

15. One of your wish list items? You mean like Christmas wish list? Wii Fit.

16. Where you grew up? Cinci, Michigan, and then Columbus

17. The last thing you did? Ate breakfast

18. What are you wearing? black yoga capris and a tshirt

19. Your TV? is off

20. Your pet? Does Jason count?

21. Your computer? Dell Inspiron 1525

22. Your mood? Lazy

23. Missing someone? Erm...my hubby, even though he's sleeping upstairs.

24. Your car? Honda Accord

25. Something you’re not wearing? Makeup

26. Favorite store? Sephora

27. Your summer? Getting married and honeymooning in Yellowstone.

28. Love someone? my husband, my family, my friends

29. Your favorite color? Gray

30. When is the last time you laughed? Last night

31. Last time you cried? A couple of nights ago

No comments: