Sunday, September 7, 2008

Oh.my.god.

IAMSOTIRED. Don't get me wrong-I love my Buckeyes and I love going to football games. But damn, going to two 12pm home games in a row is killing me. My ass was asleep on the couch by 8:30pm last night. 8:30! That's insane, even for me-and I love nothing more than falling asleep on the couch. Poor Jason fell asleep next to me shortly thereafter-and he NEVER does that. The kid is a night owl. But this shit is wearing us out. Especially with the way yesterday's game went. The team needs to get their acts together, before next Saturday...or they are SO fucked.

On the upside, I've already decided I'm watching the OSU/USC game at Cocktails. Why decide so far in advance, you ask? So I can make buffalo chicken dip (aka crack in a pan), duh! Oh, buffalo chicken dip, I adore you.

I actually got up and went running this morning-hooray for me! I need to get in the habit of running more, if I'm going to think about considering doing the Flying Pig 1/2 marathon next May. Or if I'm going to be in any shape to kick Jason's ass in the Turkey Trot. Because it's on, baby.

No comments: