Saturday, July 11, 2009

Okay, so I'm a BAD blog mom

It's been over a month since I updated this bad boy?! Really?! I knew it had been a few weeks, but damn. So, on with the updates.

House-We now have furniture in the living room AND the family room! Woohoo! We got a kickass new sectional, chair, and coffee table for the family room, and moved the couch, loveseat, and table that were in the family room upstairs to the living room. We lovelovelove the new stuff, and so does Georgie :D I'll post links to pics, once the store's website decides to quit being a painintheass.

We also have a shiny new chain link fence, which is AWESOME. Georgie is finally learning that she CAN go off the deck and into the yard without one of us right there, so woohoo for that. Speaking of the deck, we finally got around to replacing the rails of said deck (they were in horrible shape) and it looks SO much better. I'll post pics once we waterproof it...which we were going to do today, but Mother Nature has decided otherwise. Biotch.

Dog-She's fantastic. I took her to get her toenails clipped yesterday-since Jason and I are big ol' wimps, we let the vet's office do it. She did phenomenally, and officially weighs 40.3 lbs. So she's put on 7 much needed pounds in the last three months, and is just about the perfect size. Needless to say, we ADORE her, and she's doing great! I'm lazy and haven't uploaded pics, but I will soon.

Work-is work. Kids telling me about their Rey Mysterio masks (he's a professional wrestler, for those of you who don't know), kids grabbing my hair, kids hitting themselves in the head...the usual. On the upside, no poop, puke, or bloodshed...and that's all I can ask for.

Life in general-pretty damn good. Ol' Boy and I hit one year of marriage next Sunday (aaah!) and are celebrating by throwing an anniversary/housewarming party. Hence the need to waterproof the deck. My anniversary gift to him is tickets to the Journey concert next month...and I managed to wait exactly 10 minutes after I ordered the tickets to tell him :D We're both pretty pumped- "Don't Stop Believin" was the last LAST song at our reception, and holds a special place in our hearts.

On a running related note, the half marathon I'm planning on doing here in town is October 18th. Meaning I have to start training soon...booo! At least I don't have to worry about any huge hills this time.

Aaaaand that's 6 weeks worth of updates crammed into one post...I promise I'll be better about posting. At least, I'll try :D

1 comment:

herana said...

I appreciate your comments very much and want to thank you.
By Discount Air Jordan